You don’t necessarily need to have an Android smartphone to play Clash of Clans.
And trust me on this…
A strategy based battle game like Clash of Clans is least experienced on a small screen device.
Gaming on smartphones doesn’t come close to reaching the levels of the PC. If you know how to play Android games on PC, you can turn any Windows machine into an Android-based arcade.
Here are a number of reasons you would want to play Clash of Clans on PC:
- Clash of Clans gameplay is quite complex, the number of elements you see in one picture are countless. It becomes extremely hard to manage all the tiny characters in a phone when the village base spreads out.
- Clash of Clans has many action buttons on the screen at one time which makes it hard to manage and control troops during clan wars on phone but easy to handle with a keyboard and mouse on PC.
- Batteries drain out too quickly when Clash of Clans is running, making it difficult to play with the power cord plugged in. On the other hand, most of the PCs and Laptops can run indefinitely on direct supply.
- PCs are way more powerful and can handle intense gameplay at higher frame rates with ease.
But a PCs operating system like Windows (7, 8, 10) and a Smartphones OS like Android are way too different and they aren’t compatible with one another. Trying to run an Android app on Windows is rather like trying to read a Japanese text when the only language you know is English. So to run Clash of Clans on PC, it is required that we have some kind of emulator that turns a PCs system compatible for Android’s APK. We can do the emulation through specialized software like Bluestacks or run Clash of Clans directly through its .exe files.
Let us learn how.
Clash of Clans with Bluestacks
- You should have administrative rights on the account you are installing from.
- Your system should have a minimum of 2 GB RAM for a smooth experience of Bluestacks.
- A minimum of 4 GB disk space should be available on your system.
- DirectX 9.0 or higher should be installed in your system.
- Your graphics drivers should be compatible with Bluestacks.
- After successful installation, open Bluestacks.
- Then open My Apps section.
- After getting into My Apps section, click on Play Store and search for Clash of Clans.
- Download as you would download on any Android device and wait while it automatically installs Clash of Clans on PC.
Clash of Clans’ APK installation on PC
- Download Clash of Clans for pc apk from here: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/supercell/clash-of-clans/clash-of-clans-11-185-13-release/
- After the file download is complete, head to My Apps section in Bluestacks.
- Click on the “+” icon in the bottom right corner that will open file explorer.
- Select your file and wait while it is installed.
Clash of Clans on PC without Bluestacks
Bluestacks is undoubtedly one of the best android emulators but it comes with its own hook. Blustacks consumes a lot of RAM and requires a decent amount of graphical resources. As such, you might have definitely searched “Clash of Clans for PC without Bluestacks” at least once. So, here is another emulator called Nox App player which can work exactly like Bluestacks and takes it easy on your system’s RAM.
The procedure of installing Clash of Clans for PC is pretty similar to that of Bluestacks. You download Clash of Clans for PC from the PlayStore that comes inbuilt in Nox App Player.
Can Clash of Clans be played online without any emulator?
Well, the answer is no.
Clash of Clans in an application based game and can be only played on Android and iOS devices or through emulators. Clash of clans has not been developed for web-based gaming yet. So if you really want to play Clash of Clans for, an emulator is what you will need.
Clash of Clans for MacOS
Macbooks are a standard representation of work. Not many Macbook users indulge in gaming due to the limited games Macbooks can offer. Well, we have found a way to get you in the millennial world. Discussed below is one of the ways using which you can have Clash of Clans on your Macbook.
Clash of Clans for Macbook using Genymotion
Genymotion is one of the best android emulators used by developers and testers all around the world. To install Genymotion on your Mac, you will need Virtualbox and accounts on both of them, which are free and easy to set up. Genymotion can also let you play in Clash Royale Private Servers which is not possible with other emulators.
- Download Genymotion on your Macbook and sign-up for a free account.
- Move back to Virtual box, download an application from “VirtualBox 4.3.20 for OS X hosts x86/amd64” section on your system.
- Open both Virtual box and Genymotion by clicking on the dmg file.
- Sign into your Genymotion and see the list of available smartphones to emulate.
- Choose suitable memory and graphics options according to your needs.
- Download Clash of clans for MacBook either from Play Store after signing into your Google account or downloading Clash of Clans apk from the internet and dragging it into Genymotion.
- Enjoy Clash of Clans for Macbook.
Clash of Clans Hacks on PC with Bluestacks
You can also download a modified version of clash of clans on your Bluestacks. All you have to do is download the following Clash of Clans Hack and viola, you will get unlimited gold, gems, elixir and dark elixir.
Download unlimited gems Clash of Clans hack from here.
COC Private Server for PC
Clash of Clans private servers are hosted irrespective of device platform. So, no matter if you are playing on an Android device or an emulator, they’d work perfectly. So, after you have downloaded Bluestacks Clash of Clans Hack, opt for one of the private servers to play the game. There are plenty of available servers for the Clash of Clans hack but the important thing is to find a safe, compatible and fast server for your Android device. Following are our few suggestions for the best servers:
- Clash of Souls Server
- Clash of Lights Server
- FHX Server
- Clash of Magic Server
To Warp it all
Clash of Clans on PC is very addictive. Few people have been found to engage in the game through multiple devices at the same time investing hours and days and months of their life. Games involve an individual to think better and improvise their reaction to sudden problems, too much of anything can be harmful of course. So, we suggest that you play this game to a healthy limit.